8.06.2009

Young Guns This Sat

Thanks to everyone who came out to my Bday celebration last time at Young Guns. The crowd went batshit crazy for the villains, myself included. I got loads of great feedback on the night including kudos to Ben the Style Shark for creating a very unique photobooth. The only complaint I heard was that I should have DJed longer since it was my party and old friends came to see me play. Well this Satuday at Young Guns I'll be doing just that. I've booked myself for the main time slot and I've got two very legitimate dudes supporting me in the early night. Ben will be busting out some vintage polaroid film and the bad ass bar tenders will be pouring some amazing drinks. Btw here is a video from last time:


Photobucket

See You Saturday!

Dj Groundfloor
blog comments powered by Disqus